Our Next Event:
Last meeting of 2019
100 Men Red Deer
One man may not be able to spark real change in our community, but with 100 Men, anything is possible. Your contribution will help us make a massive impact in our community by giving to organizations who need it the most. Join us as we embark on the journey towards elevating the world around us.
- Want to help local charities but have limited time?
- Prefer your charitable donations to stay local?
- Like learning more about the programs and service
- Want to have a direct and immediate impact?
How It Works
The Simplest Charity to be part of.
For you as a member…
- Show up to the next meeting
- Listen to 3 charities
- Ask questions
- Make a donation of $100, with a tax receipt
- Meet a great group of guys
- Have a beverage or some food
- Go home knowing you’ve made a difference in one hour!
- Come to next meeting (4 meetings per year)
For the charities…
- Be nominated by member of 100 Men Red Deer
- 3 charities get randomly selected prior to the meeting
- Present at the next meeting
- Members vote anonymously
- 1 charity wins by majority vote
- Each members donates $100 to the successful charity
- Charity issues tax receipt
Be Involved - Join 100 Men Red Deer
To be a 100 Men Red Deer charity, each must…
- Be registered with Canada Revenue Agency with a valid charitable number.
- Successful charities must issue tax receipts to each 100 Men Red Deer member who donated.
- Be active in Central Alberta (within 100 km of Red Deer).
- Use donated funds within Central Alberta, if successful.
- Not use 100 Men Red Deer member information for future donation requests or soliciting.
- Be nominated by an active 100 Men Red Deer member.
Outgoing President: Dan Sims
Incoming President: Konstantin Neykurs